"Stunning traditional Terrace with sun drenched private garden"
If you want the classic convenient Inner West lifestyle then it's all right here with this tastefully renovated period home. Set over two levels of accommodation this end terrace has only one attached wall and offers two spacious bedrooms (both with built-in robes), lovely free flowing open plan lounge and dining spaces, gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, fully refurbished bathroom, internal laundry facilities and a delightful east facing Juliette balcony soaking up all that glorious early morning sunshine. Included is reverse cycle air conditioning in the bedrooms as well as numerous original features from high ceilings and polished timber floorboards. But the two major highlights of this property are the super private and beautifully manicured rear garden and the extremely convenient location within walking distance to such attractive facilities as Marrickville Metro Shopping Village, Enmore Park, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre and Camdenville Public School and a stone's throw to endless restaurants, cafes, bars and shops up and down Enmore Road. First homes for upwardly mobile professionals don't come any better than this - make sure you put this place top of your inspection list. Be quick!
- Handy side pathway provides access to the backyard
- Scope and opportunity to extend (STCA)
- 400 metre (4 min) walk to Enmore Park
- 800 metre (8 min) walk to Marrickville Metro Shopping Village
- 700 metre (7 min) walk to Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre
- 450 metre (5 min) walk to Enmore Theatre
- 850 metre (9 min) walk to Camdenville Public School
- 900 metre (12 min) walk to Newtown station
- 200 metre (2 min) walk to bus stop