SOLD $990,000 - COMPLEX RECORD - RICHARD PERRY 0429 863 969
SOLD $990,000 - THE HIGHEST EVER RESULT IN THE COMPLEX - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
THAT'S FOUR RECORD RESULTS WITHIN THIS COMPLEX BY MY TEAM! WE HAVE BUYERS WAITING!
We continually gain the highest prices for our owners, providing unique selling strategies for each property as no two properties are the same
If you thinking to sell calls us as we know the real value of your property Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Richard Perry's results below!
8/9 Hill Street Marrickville, 3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car - $990,000 - Complex Record
24/11 Hill Street Marrickville, 3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car - $891,000 - Renovated Record
5/9 Hill Street, Marrickville, 3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car - $835,000 - Block 9 Record
25/11 Hill Street, Marrickville, 3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car - $888,000 - Un-Renovated Record
Contemporary 3 bedroom 'House- Sized' living with large lock-up garage!
Perfectly positioned on the top floor of a 3 level low-rise complex of just 9, this huge family-sized apartment boasts expansive, naturally bright interiors with leafy green outlooks ensuring privacy.
Ideal for that 'In-between buyer' who craves more than the average unit, and can't quite afford a house, this well designed home sits quietly in an excellent solid brick, low maintenance complex within moments to the heart-beat of Marrickville.
Ready to move in and pet friendly by application, this rare find displays:
- Bright open plan living, dining and entertainment areas seamlessly flow with solid bamboo flooring to large leafy balcony ideal for entertaining
- Three generously sized bedrooms all with spacious built-ins & softly carpeted; the main being king-size with double glazed windows for light sleepers
- Separate internal laundry & storage room is a must have and so is the low energy LED ceiling lighting
- Full sized bathroom with separate shower and large bathtub is ideally positioned next to a separate toilet room, ensuring no waiting around in the morning with a plentiful 160 litre Rheem hot water service fitted
- Crisp white designer kitchen is a home-chef's delight featuring; thick stone benchtops with breakfast bar in a white marble finish which compliments the floor tiles, double sink, DeLonghi dishwasher, stainless steel oven and smoke glass cook top, with an abundance of storage with soft close drawers and sleek handle-less finishes
- Often wished for, rarely found is a full sized lock-up garage easily accessed via a remote control security door, ideal for family cars, bicycles and all your storage needs
An ideal family home and investment, within moments to parks, Cooks River walkways, cycle tracks, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and just a short stroll to Marrickville Railway Station - A real alternative for a house buyer, it's lock-up and leave living at its best!
Richard Perry 0429 863 969