We have sold this Unrenovated apartment with a Standard size garage for a record result of $940,000; More money than a recent sell of 29/11 Williams Parade Dulwich Hill, which was an updated property of the same size, top floor home, with a bigger garage.
Want The Best Result, Get The Best Team, My Team - Call Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Expansive "PARKLANDS" Living, with Lock-Up Garage
Capturing sweeping park views never to be built out, this fabulous north facing bright and private mid-floor an expansive solid brick apartment is situated in a lifestyle complex overlooking a tranquil reserve towards Arlington Oval.
An easy stroll to Arlington Light Rail, Dulwich Hill shops, cafes, restaurants and a great variety of public and private schools, Trinity Grammar & Newington College. This sought-after side of the complex is a gated low-rise community with intercom access shared with only 6 apartments in total within park bench setting, children's playground and a swimming pool. Complete with remote control access to your own garage with adjacent easy access up to your entry door.
Displaying generous open plan space embracing peaceful and modern living.
- Freshly painted / carpeted throughout with natural cross breeze and light filled interiors with plantation shutters
- Two spacious bedrooms with private outlook and built-in & walk-in wardrobe
- Logical floorplan; Sizeable family bathroom with separate shower and full-sized bathtub
- Large Internal laundry including, clothes dryer, washing machine, separate linen storage & huge Rheem 125lt hot water system
- Open plan stylish granite kitchen featuring breakfast bar & entertainer-friendly layout
- Separate dining / entertainment areas with 2.6 metre ceiling seamlessly flow to a covered terrace overlooking Laxton Reserve
- Lock up security garage with plenty of storage, and 8 common visitor covered car spaces
An ideal "move straight in" city fringe home that's perfect for busy lifestyles with easy access to the Sydney CBD.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.