Privately positioned in one of the best spots within complex, this top floor apartment at the rear of this 3 storey block is whisper quiet and captures leafy district glimpses from each window and its balcony. Renovated throughout with nothing to spend, this is an ideal home to live in and a solid investment located in a side of the building which rarely is offered to the market.
With an ideal floorplan, in a low maintenance building, the apartment offers:
- Generous living interiors with potential to make the apartment open plan (refer to contract of sale)
- Recently painted and refreshed throughout, with solid wooden flooring and custom fitted internal laundry
- Two sizeable bedrooms with plantation blinds, main bedroom is a king-size master with built-in robe
- Renovated full-sized tiled bathroom with bathtub and combination shower, plenty of vanity & linen storage
- Newly custom fitted gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dual sink with wide worktop space & an abundance of cupboard storage
- Complete lock-up & leave living with the must have car space on title ideally located at the rear of the building just steps away from the apartment
This leafy complex with manicured gardens is just footsteps to parklands, golf course, the Cooks River cycleways, rejuvenated village shopping, vibrant cafes, and a leisurely stroll to city bound bus routes and the Dulwich Hill train station with light rail.
Everything you need is here, inspect today!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969