SOLD $799,000 - BUILDING RECORD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Interested to find out what your property is truly worth in the current market? Don't hesitate to contact us.
We shall provide information on how to achieve the best possible result. Our team gets you the highest price in any market.
A rare opportunity to buy into a smartly held complex of just 8'
They certainly don't build solid, full brick low rise buildings like this one anymore, especially with only a total of 8 homes in this immaculate property being majority owner occupied which in itself gives an insight of how good it is to live here. Rarely has one ever been offered to the market!
In a priority position being top floor, rear of this quiet building, this private apartment is a breath of fresh air compared to many other generic and ordinary units on the market. Conveniently located a short stroll to Dulwich Hill and Marrickville's main hub, with a choice of rail, light rail and express public transport options all around you, this is lock-up and leave living at its best.
This rare offering to the market includes:
- A lock-up wide garage with internal access, a totally separate storage room on-title, ideal for families and sought after by all potential tenants
- A1 positioning within this low maintenance, excellently kept community complex of just 8, with common veggie patch and gardens
- Completely reconfigured open floorplan, ideal for today's contemporary lock-up and leave lifestyle with intercom entry
- Massive custom fitted & designed gourmet kitchen with solid inch stone benchtops, soft close drawers, under-counter sink, German Bosch appliances including integrated dishwasher, LED drop-bench lights and vitrified floor tiling, fit for any inspiring chef and ideal for friends and family
- Open plan living with private entryway flows continually with hardwearing wooden flooring to the large dining area and beyond to a private balcony with leafy glimpses
- Both bedrooms are of a generous size, the main being an oversized king with full-size robe
- The large neatly presented bathroom includes a bathtub, separate shower and vanity storage
- A separate internal laundry area doubles as an extra storage and prep area for family and friends functions
- Bestowing a naturally bright and airy floorplan, where the bedroom areas can be closed off, perfect for families with children or lazy morning sleep-ins!
A terrific apartment to call home just moments to the Lawn Tennis Club, Marrickville Oval, parks, playgrounds, childcare and all forms of public transport, including the newly upgraded Marrickville rail station and within a short stroll to an array of local cafes and restaurants.
Don't miss out on this one, as this is a rare opportunity, inspect today!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969