Quietly positioned in a delightful street of residential homes with an abundance of parking, this freestanding full brick home being naturally airy and bright throughout is neatly presented and Move-in Ready'.
Displaying classic federation details with contemporary updates throughout essential for today's modern living, this sizable family home displays:
- Plenty of off-street parking, with the home positioned within a whisper quiet location
- True North aspect in cul-de-sac position, with glorious & level private rear sunny gardens
- Three wonderfully large bedrooms, two with period fireplaces, high ceilings, storage
- Large formal lounge room with timber flooring and ornate fireplace; gas bayonet
- Newly renovated full sized family bathroom with bathtub, combination shower
- Superbly renovated gas kitchen includes stainless steel appliances & dishwasher; ideal for entertaining family & friends
- Open plan dining and entertainment area seamlessly leads to a covered deck, level and looking out across child safe lawns and garden
This sizable nothing to spend home ready to be instantly enjoyed is ideally located in close proximity to Ness Park and playgrounds, child care, local schools, bus services, Marrickville's main shops, railway station and a wide range of trendy cafes and eateries just around the corner.
A wise choice for a family looking for a leafy quiet and private spot within a shorty stroll to everything.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969