"Unique fully renovated apartment with dual access to garden and own side driveway"
This sensational Strata title apartment is situated on the ground floor at the front of a small well established boutique block of only fifteen. It has it's own side driveway access to a registered car space on title as well as direct entry through the garden and balcony. The property comprises two spacious bedrooms (both with built-in robes), a separate eat-in designer kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops & integrated dishwasher, internal laundry facilities, fully refurbished bathroom and a lovely formal lounge with a sunny north facing balcony an its own Strata approved gate opening onto the front gardens of the complex. Included are stunning high end plantation shutters and stylish customised security fly screens throughout, glorious floating timber floors and security intercom facilities through the second front door access. Buyers with small children or pets or both should seriously consider this unique offering as an affordable Inner West alternative to an expensive house or townhouse.
- Very private with high front hedge & gardens screening the apartment
- Ability to access and live in the apartment without having to use common foyers
- Pet friendly complex subject to application to Owners Corporation
- Situated in the catchment area for the much sought after Wilkins Primary School (Opportunity Class)
- 500m (5 mins) walk to Marrickville Oval
- 900m (10 mins) walk to Marrickville Municipal Library & Pavilion
- 700m (8 mins) walk to Dulwich Hill Visual Arts & Design High School
- 600m (6 mins walk) to Bespoke & Grind Cafe