The title says it all ! The Holy Trinity of size, space and convenience are on offer with this fabulous strata title property. Situated in the quiet rear section of a very pretty leafy security complex the apartment comprises two double bedrooms (both with built-in robes), modern bathroom and kitchen (with dishwasher and gas stove), internal laundry facilities, and an enormous open plan lounge and dining area. Included is a lock up garage with plenty of storage options and a huge private outdoor terrace that's perfect for entertaining. With the local shops, cafes, schools, train station and magnificent new Marrickville Library literally a stone's throw away from this whisper quite cul-de-sac address you're well placed to either live or invest in such an attractive property. Act now !
- 3 minute walk (600m) to Marrickville Train Station
- 2 minute walk (500m) to Marrickville Library
- 1 minute walk (350m) to Jarvie Park
- 2 minute walk (400m)to St.Brigid's Primary School
- Pet friendly complex with huge common Piazza style gardens and meeting area
- Both bedrooms directly access the balcony/terrace area
- Full security basement parking with fifteen visitor car spaces