If you're looking for more space inside and out, this bright and sunny north facing 2-bedroom apartment with 3 sun-drenched balconies is just waiting for you. Situated on the top floor with district views of this modern complex which was completed in 2007, this contemporary home offers a whopping 103 square metres of living space. This well-maintained complex sits adjacent to the Cooks River parklands and walking tracks and is a very short walking distance to Canterbury train station, Canterbury shops and all quality local private and public schools. This is the perfect alternative to any prospective town house buyer or house buyer feeling the price squeeze in the very competitive Inner West market.
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- 3 sunny balconies ideal for family fun and entertaining
- Modern open plan kitchen with modern appliances, gas cooking and pantry
- A very large combined living and dining area
- Large ensuite bathroom plus main bathroom
- Concealed laundry facility
- Handy office nook
- A car space within a security precinct with lift access to your property.
- Security entrances throughout the complex
An ideal lifestyle choice with easy access to Sydney's CBD and all the attractions that the Inner West has to offer. This complex has many owner occupiers who take great care to ensure the complex with its landscaped gardens and its large communal areas are always keep clean and orderly which provides a great environment in which to live.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650