RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Immaculate Family Residence - Includes a Freestanding Double Garage / Potential Loft Conversion
Whisper quiet in location opposite parkland and bordering Earlwood this solid brick, dual entry sizeable family home is not only immaculately presented but the degree of excellence in the construction quality of new inclusions throughout is second to none. The home is instantly ready to be enjoyed and even incorporates hidden inclusions making it totally interchangeable and able to be reconfigured immediately to suit any person's or family's needs and must haves, no expense has been spared here.
D.A. plans approved and on display at the open viewings for additional changes if wanted by a new owner or can be changed with the council if desired, this substantial freestanding family residence, is ideal not only for a large family and family's needing a potential separate self-contained living for elderly parents and teenagers (STCA), it shall also delight those seeking a massive workshop, with potential living or offices above the two storey double brick garage (STCA) with individual entry from Devon Road and for the investors seeking high returns from dual or triple incomes, which can be easily achieved.
Pretty as a postcard and unassuming from streetscape, here's just a few of the inclusions of this northerly facing home:
- Spread over two floors, currently of 4 bedrooms and easily changed to a 6 bedroom home
- Reception hall entry flows into naturally bright interiors with separate lounge and sitting room
- Open plan separate entertaining area, overlooked from the kitchen area - ideal for keeping an eye on the children
- Full sized bathroom with separate bathtub and shower. Large concealed internal laundry room / storeroom. Instant endless' gas hot water
- Vast open plan dining and entertainment area ideal for friends and family gatherings with clear vision to the pool and back yard
- Designer gas kitchen with solid stone worktops, two ovens, 5 burner commercial gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, twin undercounter sink and floating centre workbench
- Upstairs is a massive parental retreat with spacious living area, master bedroom, full size bathroom with spa, walk-in-closet and even has a private covered balcony looking towards the park, this room can easily be divided into two separate bedrooms should you need
The Garage / Potential Loft Conversion / Office / Workshop:
- Two storey, of double brick construction, easy fitting two large family vehicles and more, incorporates a high automatic roller door ideal for boat storage with enough height to fit any commercial car lift
- Separate entry and driveway parking via Devon Road, electrically wired with dual circuits
- The vast potential secondary floor level waiting to fitted into a one or two bedroom accommodation (STCA), while downstairs has kitchen facilities ready to be installed whilst a new bathroom has already been installed
- Set back from streetscape with low maintenance front garden with plans to incorporate additional dual parking bay from Earlwood Crescent if required
- Paved and totally private rear courtyard area with in-ground saltwater pool (compliant) and expansive covered entertainment area being child and elderly safe with separate access
Located in one of the very best streets in Bardwell Park within an easy 5 minutes walk to Bardwell Park train station, shopping village, infants school, bus stop and the EBP RSL Club, whilst minutes from Bardwell Park Golf Course and connection to the M5 to the airport and city.
It is extremely rare for properties in this tightly held prestige location to come on the open market. Make sure you inspect this one!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969