"Terrific 2-3 B/R Terrace with rear lane access & flexible layout"
Options abound with this fantastic full brick period terrace that is primed for improvement. Set in a whisper quiet established residential street that's extremely convenient to all local amenities, the property offer two spacious double bedrooms, a potential third/lounge, separate eat in kitchen with gas stove and dining area, original bathroom and a lovely private rear courtyard with access to a wide lane that could easily be converted to secure off street parking. Included are such original features as high ceilings, ornate fireplaces and solid timber floorboards throughout as well as a perfect position directly behind King Street's dynamic cafe and entertainment precinct and very close to local parks, schools and that all important train station. Ready to live in as is or the ideal site to transform immediately you really can't go wrong either way. Inspect today !
- Ability to add second level subject to council approval
- 270 metre walk (4 mins) to Newtown Train Station
- 180 metre walk (2 mins) to Camperdown Memorial Park
- 180 metre walk (2 mins) to Australia Street Infants School
- 400 metre walk (5 mins) to Newtown High School of Performing Arts
- 400 metre walk (5 mins) to Dendy Cinemas
- 600 metre walk (7 mins) to Newtown Public School