No Common Walls, Low Levies & No Elevators - Huge 96sqm Apartment in Block of 8 !
Forget about all the cookie cutter cliched apartments in Canterbury and book yourself in to view this perfect place with endless points of difference. Set on the first floor of a four year young boutique security building this open plan property has not a single common wall and three separate aspects with excellent cross ventilation. Included are two large double bedrooms (both with built in robes and plush carpets), custom built kitchen with Caesar stone benches, dishwasher and stainless steel gas stove, breakfast bar with pendant lighting, as new en-suite and main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and plenty of vanity storage, internal laundry and huge living and dining areas that effortlessly flow onto a sunny undercover balcony that's ideal for entertaining. There is also a registered security car space in the basement with potential for storage as well as lovely lush common gardens. Positioned in an established residential street near all local amenities this is the type of apartment you can live a very private independent lifestyle - and isn't that what we all want ? Inspect today !
- Pet friendly complex subject to Owners Corporation approval.
- Super attractive quarterly strata levies of only $686.35 per quarter.
- 300 metre (4 mins) walk to Tasker Park & the Cooks River.
- 250 metre (3 mins) walk to Canterbury Leisure and Aquatic Centre.
- 150 metre (2 mins) walk to Canterbury Ice Skating Rink.
- 750 metre (9 mins) walk to Campsie Public School.
- 800 metre (10 mins) walk to Campsie Train Station.
- 800 metre (10 mins) walk to Beamish Street shopping strip.