"Fabulous Full Brick Family Home + Self contained studio on 645sqm Block"
The options are infinite with this fantastic double fronted freestanding residence. Situated in a wide picturesque tree lined street the property offers four spacious bedrooms (three with built-in robes), a massive open plan lounge and dining area, separate kitchen with corner pantry, original bathroom, timber floors and a super private rear garden with a gorgeous in ground swimming pool for all the kids to enjoy. Included is reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, a side driveway to lock up garage and a huge office/studio space that could easily be converted into accommodation. With numerous schools, shops, parks, the local train station and M5 motorway all very nearby this peaceful address is ideal for so many different purposes be it investment, working from home, extended family needs or all of the above. We'll let you decide.
- Energy efficient solar panels
- Land dimensions : 15.24m x 42.67m (approximately 645 square metres)
- Potential to develop further subject to Council approval
- 700 metre (8 mins) walk to Dowsett Park
- 750 metre (8 mins) walk to Bexley Aquatic Center
- 900 metre (9 mins) walk to St. Ursula's College
- 950 metre (10 mins) walk to Kingsgrove Public School
- 600 metre (7 mins) walk to Bexley Golf Club
- 2 mins walk to 491 bus route (Hurstville - Five Dock)