SOLD $1,602,500 - STREET RECORD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Our strategic marketing targets buyers in high spend suburbs outside of Tempe, 8 registered bidders competed for this beautifully presented home resulting in one of the highest home sale in the suburb.
Tempe is a wonderful family suburb but sometimes overlooked, our marketing puts your home in front of all potential buyers in neighbouring suburbs - you are only going to sell your home once, don't you deserve a record!
Call Richard Perry on 0418 863 969
COMBINING PERIOD CHARM & MODERN ARCHITECTURE
Viewed from the pavement in this quiet residential cul-de-sac type setting, you notice at first glance how neat and extremely detailed this classic home appears as it easily blends into this family community of brick, free standing homes and what a welcome surprise awaits behind the facade once you're inside!
A seamless twist of elegant federation and modern contemporary living with an expansive floorplan, showcasing naturally bright interiors, soaring high ceilings, this home is an easy retreat and practical home for a young family plus dual access for extended family living, instantly ready to move into and be enjoyed.
Of generous proportions and ultra-low maintenance, this private residence incorporates:
- Fully renovated with new tiled roof, gutter & downpipes including front verandah - Virtually a new home!
- Freestanding with high patterned & loft ceilings; leadlight windows and laminated glass
- 4 full sized bedrooms, master with a walk-through double sided robe, luxurious ensuite with full size bathtub & separate shower
- Impressively appointed designer kitchen displaying: one-piece island stone bench top and breakfast bar, deep-set five hob gas burner, triple speed vented extractor, eye height oven, two drawer dishwasher, smoked mirror splashback, child safe / soft closing drawers and a vast amount of storage for the home chef including concealed pantry storage - an entertainer's delight!
- A vast open-plan dining and living area with Daikin intelligent' inverter air-conditioning, high polished hardwearing bamboo flooring throughout naturally lit with high vaulted ceilings
- A welcomed extra is a walk-through casual breakfast room and separate internal designer laundry with a third WC
- Triple sliding rear glass doors connect seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces with a hardwood deck and low maintenance private garden to be enjoyed in an ideal sun kissed aspect. A large storage shed could easy be an ideal home studio, playroom and workshop if desired
- Families take note: In the catchment area for Tempe Public Primary School & moments to Tempe High School with Selective Program
A welcome, bespoke family sized property to invite family and friends around to enjoy, ideally positioned and conveniently within strolling distance to train stations, parkland with playgrounds, shops, schools, trendy cafes and public transport within the quiet pocket of Tempe.
A must see elegant property within the Inner West!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969