This well presented semi on 183sqm SOLD over reserve and expectation.
This was no fluke with 6 under bidders at the auction. Find out how we work harder, smarter & longer than our competitors, call Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Completely refurbished within footsteps to the hub of Marrickville'
Quiet local living within just moments to Marrickville Road's array of specialty shopping, restaurants and ever popular coffee shops, this home has been totally refurbished to the highest of standards.
Of Art-Deco style and built solidly of double brick the home's neat floorplan with naturally bright interior spaces lends itself to peaceful, uncomplicated living; an ideal first home to simply move straight in or a wise investment, hassle free and able to be rented out immediately - all the details add up to a fine home to purchase.
- Low maintenance living, stunning high polished hard timber floors connect the interiors with open plan living and dining. Sociable & Child friendly layout
- Three large bedrooms with high pattern ceilings, two have large built-ins and master with sunroom / study nook
- Renovated bathroom, smartly appointment with spa 6 jet bath-tub & combination ceiling shower, neatly tiled floor to ceiling with Bosch Child Safe' temperature controller & Bosch highflow' instant gas hot water system
- Fully ducted Fujitsu inverter air-conditioning & heating system distributes cold or warm filtered air via discreet ceiling vent pods
- Gourmet kitchen, a food connoisseur's delight fitted with a freestanding commercial ILVE stainless steel 5 burner gas stove, powerful 3 speed extractor, solid stone worktops, glass splashback, wide soft-close drawers and an abundance of storage
- Outdoor living via bi-fold doors opens to a hardwood decked courtyard, covered by Stratco, ideal for all year entertaining; incorporates BBQ area with mains gas bayonet for the BBQ & heater and stone worktop prep station with sink
- A large brick garage with rear lane access into Peace Lane' is a rare find especially as it incorporates a laundry sink - an ideal motorists workshop or hobbyist secure studio
Behind this extremely neat and simple facade set back from the streetscape is an extremely well appointed family home which enjoys the convenience of being just moments to a park and playground, Marrickville's main shopping hub and footsteps to the organic food markets and an easy stroll to the newly upgraded Marrickville railway station or simply catch one of many express bus routes via Enmore and Newtown to the city.
Blending into a street of period residential homes, don't overlook this home, there's more to it than first meets the eye!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969