All those magnificent features are on offer with this delightful strata title apartment. Situated on the first floor of a lovely leafy security complex the property is set over a huge 88.7 square metre layout and comprises two large bedrooms (both with built in robes), fully renovated bathroom with shower and tub, modern separate kitchen with gas stove and stone bench tops, internal laundry facilities and a generous open plan lounge and dining area which looks out onto a sun drenched north-east facing balcony that's just perfect for a relaxing early morning coffee. Included is a registered car space, reverse cycle air conditioning, fabulous floating timber floors throughout and the best address with direct walkway access to Malabar Headland National Park and the marvellous Maroubra Beach as well as numerous other local amenities. The quintessential beachside lifestyle offered here is not to be missed.
- Complex with rear gate and pathway to parks and beach
- Only one common wall in the apartment with three different aspects
- 397 Bus Route from Maroubra to Circular Quay literally at your doorstep
- 200 metre (2 mins) walk to Maroubra Metro Shopping Village
- 750 metre (8 mins) walk to Maroubra Beach
- 350 metre (4 mins) walk to Malabar Headland National Park
- 850 metre (9 mins) walk to St. Mary - St. Joseph Catholic Primary School