SOLD ANOTHER BUILDING RECORD - Richard Perry 0418 863 969
WE HAVE ACHIEVED 3 OF THE HIGHEST SALES WITHIN THIS BUILDING IN 3 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MARKETS! WE CONSISTENTLY GET THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR OUR OWNERS IN ANY MARKET - OUR SELLING STRATEGY CHANGES WITH THE TIMES & EVERY PROPERTY IS DIFFERENT
Don't you deserve a record result when you sell? We simply have the best team in Marrickville whom works the hardest, we are more than just pretty pictures! Judge us on our results as we stand out way above the rest in any market.
WHAT THE OWNER SAID:
Thank you to Richard Perry and team for the excellent customer service and hard work on selling our apartment. We are delighted with the price and happily recommend Richard Perry to anyone thinking of selling their property. Thanks again. Mohammad and Farhana.
Richard Perry's Results:
RECORD: 1/75 Warren Road Marrickville $715,000 - 2020 - Original & Ground Floor - In the Covid19 Market
RECORD: 5/75 Warren Road Marrickville $720,000 - 2019 - Neat & Original - In a Flat Market
RECORD: 10/75 Warren Road Marrickville $721,000 - 2018 - Completely Unrenovated - In a Growth Market
No Steps, Security Home, Ideal for Elderly Downsizers & Families with Young Children
Ready to move in without a cent needed to be spent, this "No Steps" apartment is within metres to the cosmopolitan hub of Marrickville, with Woolworths supermarket, local fresh food markets, cafes and Marrickville Railway all with in an easy walk away. Convenience is everything here!
Naturally bright and airy throughout with 3 aspects & only one short common wall, the apartment displays:
- Solid brick construction, low maintenance and well cared for updated building within an intercom entry of only 6 homes
- Quiet living, completely enhanced being freshly painted and lovely solid wood effect flooring throughout
- Spacious well-proportioned kitchen & dining area with an opportunity to change and enhance the floor plan if desired (subject to strata approval - as per Special By-Law within the Contract For Sale as others have already done in the building)
- Brand new fitted kitchen with granite benchtops, new oven & cooktop, soft closing doors & dual sink
- Two large double sized bedrooms with plenty of space to fit built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Internal laundry room, linen storage, newly fitted Stellar hot water system
- Sizable neat & classic bathroom with separate shower and bathtub with updated vanity
- Naturally bright open plan living and entertainment area with new blinds leading to a covered balcony
- Rear lane easy access via Frede Lane to your own covered 'on-title' parking with a security gated pathway into the complex
A quiet home in a solid three storey complex of mainly owner occupiers, making this an ideal property for a first-time buyer, elderly folks, and families with children needing a quiet lifestyle within moments to the heart of the village.
Viewings arranged via a phone call: Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.