If you want to be right where all the action is you can't go past this fantastic well priced first home. Situated in a very central street the property offers two levels of accommodation and includes two spacious bedrooms (with built in robes), open plan lounge and dining, separate kitchen, original bathroom and a very private rear garden that's great for entertaining. There are also numerous period features from the high ceilings to timber floor boards and one of the best locations when it comes to convenience with such coffee shops and cafes like Roastville, Two Chaps, Bourke Street Bakery and Double Roasters only a short stroll away. Entry point Torrens title houses rarely come to market in that price bracket, so you'd be crazy not to inspect this great property. Act now !
- 250 metre (3 mins walk) to Enmore Park
- 600 metre (7 mins walk) to Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre
- 400 metre (5 mins walk) to The Factory Theatre
- 500 metre (6 mins walk) to Marrickville Public School
- 700 metre (8 mins walk) to Marrickville Bowling Club