Luxury 2 bedroom apartment in a very quiet and sought after corner position at the rear of the building of a very popular complex with sweeping district views. The property is less than 1 year old and is currently being leased for $600.00 per week.
Very conveniently located to Canterbury train station, city bus links, local public and private schools, Cooks River parklands, cycle tracks and sporting fields, you are directly above the Brand new Woolworths shopping centre & Priceline Pharmacy, nearby to Aldi supermarket, the Charles cafe, medical centre and other village shops.
Located in the sought after "The Charles complex and set well back on the sixth floor this spacious apartment features:
- 95 square metres of internal living space
- "State-of-the-art" open plan kitchen with Caesar bench tops including a breakfast bar & Omega stainless steel gas cooktop & Omega dishwasher
- Expansive open plan living area opening onto a massive undercover balcony with district views, perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining area for those glorious summer evenings.
- Brand new carpet, blinds & reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Brand new main bathroom with separate shower and bath, square vanity & floor to ceiling tiles
- Main bedroom boasts ensuite with stone bench tops
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Study nook off the lounge
- Gas bayonet for heating; contemporary recessed lighting
- Security intercom
- Registered car space 16sqm within a security precinct and internal access via an elevator
- Storage area on-title 2 square metres
- Established strata $885.55 per quarter
This property is less than 1 year young & will make an ideal home for the busy and active owner occupier or smart purchase for the astute investor seeking low maintenance, strong rent returns and consistently strong rental demands from prospective tenants seeking luxury and convenience. Inspect today.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650