SOLD - OUTSTANDING RESULT (57SQM) - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Our successful Art-Deco sells strategy attracted many qualified buyers to this property, many of which by private appointment whom otherwise would have missed out.
Are you an Art-Deco property owner? Please call Richard Perry 0418 863 969, I have extremely nice buyers waiting to purchase.
ART-DECO APARTMENT A TRUE HAVEN TO CALL HOME!
Peacefully located at the back, top-second floor of this classic Art-Deco building capturing an abundance of natural light whilst being fresh and airy throughout, this spacious apartment in size could well suit a two bedroom buyer with a simple reconfiguration of its floorplan, which in character oozes a welcoming charm of yesteryear.
The apartment itself is a in a small, secure, block of just four with separate dining and lounge rooms and only one small adjoining wall, and of course no one living above you and only one other apartment on your floor, providing private and uncomplicated living enhanced by the perfectly manicured shared courtyard garden.
Its stroll-to-everything' location is perfect, with a city bound bus stop and corner shop just footsteps away, within an easy walk of Wilkins Public School, Marrickville park, an array of cafes, Marrickville shopping village, Marrickville train station and Addison Road organic markets completes the lifestyle you have been looking for.
- Open-plan kitchen & large dining area, separate lounge room, private reception hallway
- Splendid Art-Deco fretwork, high patterned ceilings, classic pendant lighting & sash windows
- Classic bathroom with instant gas hot water system, tessellated tiles, corner basin, combination shower & bathtub
- Emilia gas stainless cooking, heating connection, ornate fireplace & soft fitted carpets
- Plenty of custom storage & large built-in cupboards, king sized bedroom. Leafy outlook
- Separate laundry room, intercom security, low maintenance & excellently maintained building
- Easy wide-step classic staircase, bright landing with leadlight windows & energy efficient lighting
- Leafy manicured shared garden courtyard, privately & quietly set at rear of building
A solid well-built residence and a rare find in today's generic large blockish offerings, this Art-Deco delight retains period features throughout and updates within its character offering you a true haven to return to, entertain in, and proudly call home.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969