SOLD $903,000 - COMPLEX RECORD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Bringing in buyers from the city to Earlwood !
Choosing the right agent makes all the difference in today's market. Call us today to find out what your property is REALLY worth.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
House sized living - an ideal family home with garage!
Immaculately presented throughout and covering a massive naturally bright floorplan, with only a small common wall, this is a real alternative for those needing house-sized-living'. Ideal for families and professionals working from home with the often wanted, but rarely found' gem of a third media room or guest accommodation privately off-set from the main living area.
Set within a majority owner occupied, well cared for complex of full brick construction, and sharing an entryway with just 7 others in a small complex of 20, this completely refurbished apartment has finishes second to none, whilst being very quietly located.
Here are just a few inclusions of this secure and private home:
- Private reception hall enclave that flows into vast freshly presented airy and natural bright interiors, with beautiful solid timber flooring throughout
- Open plan dining and living areas with reverse air conditioning and designer storage, logically lead to a covered balcony with district views
- A family sized designer kitchen with plenty of custom storage with soft-close-drawers, stainless steel oven and extractor, wide stone worktops, glass splashback, dual sink and integrated dishwasher is an entertainers and home chefs delight
- Two very generous bedrooms soft carpeted with light-ceiling fans, new plantation shutters; main bedroom of master-size with walk-in robe
- A third guest accommodation / media room or office secluded from the main living area with access to a secondary W.C. and study nook
- The main family sized bathroom is stunning with full sized bath tub, separate frameless shower, vanity storage with stone top & under sink storage, floor to ceiling tiling, fan ventilation and heated towel rails - hotel like luxury'
- A must have is the extra deep lock-up garage with power, ideal for tinkering and opens via remote control
Leave the car at home, whilst frequent express buses whisk you to the city and Marrickville railway station every 15 minutes or stroll to Turrella rail station for an easy commute to the city. Move in and enjoy the Inner West lifestyle being just minutes to Marrickville's Steel Park, golf club, Cooks River reserve and local cafes.
In all a real alternative for those missing out on houses, in a complex with a vast common garden area and quietly located.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969