Spacious and bright throughout, this dual level townhouse enjoys a leafy & sunny outlook and is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac within a few minutes stroll to Hurlstone Park train station and village shops. Enjoy the convenience of being within close proximity to the Cooks River parklands with its sporting fields & cycleways and an array of quality local public and private schools.
This family residence and affordable abode offers:
- Large open plan living and dining space with large timber picture windows that let in all that glorious sunlight from sunny front porch
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with a bright leafy outlook & ceilings fans; built-in wardrobe in main bedroom
- Family size kitchen with breakfast bar & plenty of storage & leafy outlook to the courtyard
- Private courtyard on title with direct access to the carport at the rear of the property
- High ceilings create a wonderful natural flow that makes you feel like you are living in a comfortable house
- Polished timber floors
- Bathroom with bath tub, separate shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles plus skylight
- Separate internal laundry room with handy 2nd WC & additional storage
- Hurlstone Park is a quiet Inner West suburb on the Dulwich Hill border within 9.3 km of the Sydney CBD
This property sits in a very leafy and well maintained complex and would be an excellent first purchase or an investment for those looking at strong rental demands and low maintenance. Properties such as these are often sought and rarely found.