Federation Gem in the vibrant Enmore Park end of Victoria Road
Sitting high on the quiet cul-de-sac end of Victoria Road, adjacent to Enmore Park, the Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre and the Marrickville Metro shopping centre this period home may be just what you have been waiting for! This 3 bedroom full brick Federation house with lock-up garage is ideally located within a short walk to endless attractions that this part of the Inner West has to offer including the Enmore Theatre, the Factory Theatre, Vic On The Park Hotel, countless outstanding coffee shops and restaurants that are prevalent in this part of Marrickville, Enmore and Newtown. Not to mention easy access to public transport with local city bus links and St Peters train station within walking distance and quality public and private schools close by.
This period home boasts:
- 3 spacious bedrooms (2 with built-in wardrobes)
- Timber floors and high ceilings original features throughout
- Picture perfect front veranda with original tessellated tiles & sash timber windows with original coloured glass overlooking front garden & quiet streetscape
- Federation timber doors, architraves, ornate ceilings and skirting boards
- Large eat-in-kitchen with gas cooking, glass splashback and stainless steel dishwasher & oven
- Sunny back garden with shaded outdoor patio ideal for entertaining
- Rear lane access via Wilcox Lane to lock-up garage which can be used a workshop or artist's studio to suit your needs
This is an ideal purchase for the Inner West buyer looking for a property that is ready to be moved into, with scope to expand and renovate, whilst enjoying the convenience of being less than 4km from the Sydney CBD and "just around the corner" from everything!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969