"Fully refurbished security apartment in a small block & quiet street, only a short walk to the train station"
All the hard work's been done and the essential boxes ticked with this very spacious two bedroom strata title apartment. Set on the first floor of a boutique block of only nine this property offers the ideal Inner West lifestyle to the lucky first home buyer or alternatively a shrewd investment with low vacancy potential.
- Two double bedrooms (main with built in robe & leafy outlook)
- Fantastic bathroom with separate tub, shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Huge open plan lounge and dining spaces offering multiple layouts
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops and eat-in meals area
- Super private balcony surrounded by lovely trees and gardens
- Internal self contained laundry room with plenty of extra storage
- Rear lane access to registered car space on title
- Pet friendly complex in tree lined established residential street
- 200 metre (3 mins) walk to Train station and light rail
- 650 metre (7 mins) walk to Cooks River and surrounding parklands
- Literally around the corner from Wardell Road shops & cafes
It's definitely a case of nothing to spend at all on this fabulous place. Inspect today.