Sat 12 Sep
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
FOR SALE - $1,800,000
Family size home behind a traditional Federation facade, hides a sizable designer family home
Appearances can be deceptive! Behind this tradition Federation facade set back from street-scape in a residential setting is a solid brick, freestanding home of family size with designer finishes neatly displayed throughout, all set on approximately 500sqm of land, complete with a rear level manicured lawn and private garden setting.
Capturing an abundance of natural light throughout within its flowing interiors, the home blends the traditional with the new fitting with today's modern families, level and separate access is simply ideal for aged family members and small children.
Within a moments stroll to the village atmosphere of coffee shops, bakery, supermarket and railway station, this conveniently located home displays:
- A traditional looking home, with entry courtyard, covered parking, which could be extended, with wide separate side access to the house and rear gardens
- High ceilings and solid timber flooring greet you at entry and flows throughout the homes expansive interiors
- Four sizable bedrooms feature ornate period fireplaces, built-in wardrobes, sash windows, while a fifth bedroom is easily created of the formal lounge room should you need, whilst creating an ensuite out of the secondary bathroom is easy
- Two completely refitted bathrooms, full-sized main bathroom with freestanding bathtub, separate shower, motorised rain-sensor skylight, heat lamps and designer finishes you have come to expect
- A separate formal living room displays a working fireplace and the opportunity to convert to gas if required
- A walk-through breakfast room adjoins a pebbled courtyard setting with the possibility to separate the home into two parts, ideal for dual and extended family living
- A separate family laundry & facility room is a rare addition, likewise the 4th bedroom & office has piping if a bathroom is required at any stage
- The designer gas kitchen is an ideal area to create, entertain for any home chef and features: bespoke white custom cabinetry with soft close draws, touch screen 3-speed extractor, solid stone bench-tops, pendant lighting, fridge water outlet, wide stainless steel oven with Omega 5 gas burner hob, whilst the ceramic dual sink with snake-tap is integrated within a separate prep & breakfast bar island
A completed home, renovated to a high specification, and ready to just move straight in and just get on with your life!
Feel free to phone in, and request a private viewing
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.