Large and expansive (237 square metres in total) 4 bedroom townhouse situated in a very quiet and well maintained complex. Very conveniently situated to the Bass Hill Plaza, Bass Hill Public School, Bass High School (coeducational), the Crest Sporting Complex with its world class bicycle Criterium track, cricket and hockey facilities, athletics track, playing fields and walking tracks. Ideal for the young family this burgeoning suburb has huge potential for future growth and is close to other local parklands including Carysfield Park, Walshaw Park, Herbert Crabtree Reserve, Sefton Golf Club, city and Parramatta bus links and it is just a short drive to Chester Hill train station.
This modern home features:
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robe
- Sunny front balcony
- Huge combined living and dining areas
- High ceilings
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & separate shower and bath
- Laundry bathroom on the lower floor
- Double lock up garage with loads of storage space
- Timber kitchen with gas cooking & plenty of storage
- Large grassy back garden, ideal for family fun or the keen gardener
- Double brick construction throughout
This property has all the space and comfort that a house can provide so it will be ideal for the first home buyer trying to get into the very competitive Sydney market or an ideal investment for those seeking low maintenance and strong rental demand.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969