Glorious Garden Views - 108 sqm Apartment on One Level
Delightful 92sqm 2 bedroom apartment is situated in the well maintained and leafy Sugar Mill stage 2 complex. This is a gated community located in a cul-de-sac adjacent to the Cooks River parklands and cycle way, within walking distance to local shops and cafes including Woolworths, Aldi and Canterbury train station.
With easy secured lift access to an upper floor, this apartment with 2 balconies has a glorious east facing view over the meticulously maintained landscaped quadrangle gardens in the centre of the complex and features:
- Privately situated with only one adjoining wall and is all on one level
- Naturally bright and spacious open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
- Two very spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, with the 2nd bedroom having its own balcony overlooking the garden
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, Caesar stone bench tops, dishwasher and stainless -steel appliances
- Generous main balcony ideal for entertaining and dining with classic garden views; adjustable and retractable louvred privacy screens
- Well-designed concealed laundry
- Spaciously fully tiled bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Direct lift access to an undercover car space with scope for extra storage in a full security zone.
- Pet friendly complex situated next to the Close St Reserve with an off leash dog area with direct access to the Cooks River parklands, walking tracks and cycleway.
This is an ideal opportunity for the buyer seeking space and privacy in a modern lifestyle complex. With a total footprint of 108 sq metres this home would suit both first home buyers and long term investors.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650