Ideal for first home buyers or excellent investment opportunity !
Located within a short stroll to everything, Marrickville's shops, new upgraded Marrickville train station, restaurants and ever popular cafe culture, this completely un-renovated two bedroom apartment is an ideal opportunity to enter the local Inner West market for the astute investor or the perfect first self-create' home in a solid double brick low rise complex, with a handy ground floor location for young kids and the older folks to enjoy. This property is easily transformed with very little cost, most of the renovation is visual and an ideal first renovation project for a novice to start to build your wealth and an easy fit to add to the portfolio.
- Easy 'no steps' living, the apartment is naturally bright throughout within this solid low maintenance, full brick, well cared for two storey building
- Spacious well-proportioned kitchen area to easily fit a standard low cost or designer gas kitchen with space for plenty of overhead custom storage, breakfast bar and already in-place are the connections for a concealed internal laundry
- Bright and spacious open-plan living and dining area; gas cooking and hot water
- Two-large king-size bedrooms with plenty of space to fit built in mirrored wardrobes; linen storage
- Neatly original and only needs a lick of paint is a generously sized bathroom with bathtub and combination shower, saving any buyer the main cost of any renovation.
Excellent location with a range of transport options to the city, parks and recreational facilities at your doorstep, Cooks River park land, cycleway, Marrickville Golf Course and all the Inner West's natural attractions at your convenience. This is an opportunity for the amateur renovator not to be missed.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969