Often wished for, rarely found, this unique apartment set within the acclaimed "Colchester House" is sleek designer living, blending exceptional light filled interiors whilst retaining good old world charm.
A perfect home to live in for the first time buyer and a wonderful rare investment opportunity in this totally refurbished building by: 'The Boyce Group' - The heritage conversion experts and put simply, the best in their field, its lock-up and leave living within a low-cost & excellently maintained building being majority owner occupied.
Here's just a few of the apartment's attributes:
- Private, whisper quiet living set back in a tree-lined streetscape, with unique own covered reception entry
- Polished timber floors, crisp modern decor, open living spaces with high ceilings and a flexible floorplan happily caters to all
- Contemporary gas kitchen, 'Blanco' stainless steel appliances finished with solid stone worktops, with abundance of storage, just delightful for any home-chef
- Separate dining area, which is unusually large, ideal for entertaining friends and family
- Designer bathroom ideally located off of the living area / combination internal laundry
- Dog & Cat pet friendly by application, secure & easy access being 'one-step' living ideal for 'elderly downsizers'
Tucked away in a quiet street with easy on street parking. Move-in-ready and instantly enjoy a convenient setting close to Marrickville's restaurants and shopping strip, whilst within close proximity to public transport, local shops, cafes, parks, churches and schools.
Grandly opened by the Lord Mayor of Marrickville in 2010 and awarded 'Winning Building' Voted by People's Choice 2011, you'll be wise to jot this one down on your inspection schedule.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969