AUCTION CANCELLED - SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - ARIS DENDRINOS 0412 465 567
"Oversized (104sqm) apartment with huge private terrace and LUG (18sqm)"
Set over a combined 122 square metres this beautifully appointed property provides an easy low maintenance lifestyle for young couples and families wanting the convenience and excitement Marrickville village offers.
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes and direct access to the terrace, master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Extremely rare undercover outdoor terrace/entertaining area with leafy private outlook and gas bayonet for BBQ
- Large open plan lounge and dining spaces with flexible layout options
- Stunning timber flooring throughout all living areas
- Massive modern bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Gorgeous gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances including gas stove & dishwasher
- Full brick lock up garage (18sqm) with high clearance and plenty of storage access
- Internal laundry facilities and 26 visitor car spaces on site
- Full security access required to both apartment building and basement parking lot
- Low rise complex - NO ELEVATORS - quiet and leafy oasis in the heart of Marrickville
- Magnificent common grounds with lovely established gardens and Piazza style meeting places
- Pet friendly complex (subject to application to the Owners Corporation)
- Easy walk directly to Marrickville Road high street with all its cosmopolitan cafes, bars and restaurants.
- 600 metre (4 mins) walk to Marrickville train station
- 400 metre (3 mins) walk to Marrickville's marvellous new cutting edge Library & Pavilion precinct
- 300 metre (2 mins) walk to Jarvie Park
For those that can't quite afford an Inner West house but just don't want to live anywhere else, this perfect place provides everything you need for a long and happy life in the area. Act now !