SOLD - 2 BEDROOM BLOCK RECORD $888,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
SOLD - 2 BEDROOM BLOCK RECORD $888,000
The highest 2 bedroom sale within the block. If you have any thoughts of selling, we have qualified buyers keen to buy immediately in the Marrickville and Dulwich Hill area.
RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Stylish spacious and contemporary "House Living"
In a house type setting, this uniquely designed apartment greets you with an abundance of flowing spaces. This "family sized" apartment with its high vaulted ceilings, is naturally bright and airy in its private and peaceful setting on the top floor, offering a sense of calm-style you just don't get in a large generic complex.
Located in a quiet street in one of the most convenient and desirable inner west locations, this three tiered boutique residence of just 7 designer homes in total, is an attractive alternative for the "House Buyer" or design enthusiast.
Northerly positioned, offering seamless yet secluded interiors located towards the rear of this immaculate building, this expansive home is perfect for professional career climbers and simply ideal for young families who seek something individual and unique, yet "turn-key-ready" to be enjoyed immediately.
Designed to embrace low maintenance living with leafy outlooks, the property displays:
- Vast open-plan living, dining and entertainment area with timber flooring throughout, leading to a private balcony perfect for sipping a coffee
- Custom built kitchen ideal for the home chef and entertainer with inch-thick stone bench tops, pantry storage, steel appliances, Omega dishwasher and island storage with dual sink
- Two extra-large bedrooms quietly located on the lower floor both with floor to ceiling built-ins, study nook, the master with make-up area & secluded balcony
- Smart & spacious designer bathroom with floating vanity, tiled floor to ceiling, with combination shower & a steel Kaldewei deep-set bathtub; Separate internal integrated laundry
- Intercom entry with remote control access to "on-title" underground security parking with ample room to fit a large over car "commander" storage box if needed
A short stroll to ever-popular local cafes and restaurants in Marrickville and Dulwich Hill, to schools and parklands and an easy commute via an array of public transport options including express buses to the city via Newtown or the newly upgraded Marrickville Station.
Positioned in a quiet street and fantastic lifestyle location, this home is the perfect property for those seeking an easy-care modern lifestyle - get your weekends back!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969