Over-Sized Living + Lock-Up Garage + Adjoining Storeroom !
Immaculately presented throughout, with only one owner since new, this oversized apartment has everything you need for the first time buyer or young family. An excellent 'rare-find' investment in a superbly maintained solid brick building containing only 10 homes. This oversized apartment, which is securely positioned, lends itself to being naturally bright all day capturing the afternoon northerly breezes and is whisper quiet. Tightly held by the owners for years, the homes in this complex rarely do come to the market.
Move-in ready and only a short stroll to all locations, the home offers:
- Vast open-plan living, formal dining and entertainment area leading to a covered balcony
- Smartly presented & roomy eat-in kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, adjoining internal laundry / pantry room
- Two sizable bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, the master with its own leafy outlook private balcony
- Large family bathroom with heated tiled floor, separated shower cubicle and large bathtub
- Neat & tidy low maintenance building with 4 common covered visitor cars spaces
- Superbly positioned & sheltered brick lock-up garage, with a deep adjoining storeroom / hobby-workshop with window allowing ventilation and light - a rare find
* Summer Hill Public School Catchment Area
In all, this apartment in a tree-line quiet street has something for everyone. With an abundance of living space, you still can add your personal stamp. Such a great walk-to-everything location, whilst being surrounded by express bus routes to the city, trains & light rail stops, parks, cafes and local shops, leaving you well positioned to enjoy the vibrant Inner West lifestyle.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969