SOLD $1,150,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
This beautifully renovated art-deco apartment has now been sold for $1,150,000.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Pure Art Deco home with Seamless Contemporary Luxury finishes
"WATTLEHILL' circa 1920
It's not often you find immaculately presented Pure Art-Deco buildings completely renovated and impeccably presented throughout, with a designer touch of modernism, until now!
Pretty as a postcard with manicured gardens and solid Art-Deco double brick facade, this vast light filled home with no adjoining walls captures the gentle afternoon breeze and leafy outlook within a whisper quiet residential tree-lined street of classic houses. All set within a village type atmosphere, and yet just footsteps to the local cafes, shops, parks, light-rail and railway station with plans to be completely modernised, this is an ideal home for the everyday short commute into the city.
The fine inclusions resonate like a luxury designer's shopping list, but here's just a few - an inspection of the property is a must just to appreciate the total depth of the fine detailed finishes:
- An individual classic reception entry greets you and naturally flows with solid timber floors into vast open-plan living and entertaining areas, complete with Jet Master fireplace, Fujitsu Invertor A/C, LED down-lighting, classic lead light & sash windows and high Art Deco ceilings all freshly finished in natural off-white warm tones with contrasting ornate fret-work
- State of the art gourmet gas kitchen with stainless steel 5 burner & wok cooktop, eye level oven, integrated microwave, solid Caesarstone 40mm worktops with mitred draining, under-counter dual sink, snake mixer tap, island bench & breakfast bar with an abundance of soft-close storage to please the most fastidious home chef & entertainer
- Three classically appointed bedrooms with soft deep pile carpets, high classic ceilings and private aspect, with the oversized master bedroom tucked away in the opposite wing of the property complete with large built-in storage
- A privacy wall separates the open living areas from the sleeping quarters, with a centrally placed full-sized custom designed bathroom complete with frameless shower, floating vanity, European tap & metalware, finished in floor-to-ceiling cultured stone tiles
- A private parapet balcony is a restful retreat finished in solid hardwood, whilst at the rear of the property is a playful retreat, complete with a retractable covered outdoor dining area and in ground ultralow maintenance auto filtration swimming pool, spa and lighting all powered by solar
- A rear dedicated laundry room / storage room could easily become an ideal hobby house and a full brick garage with a little extra storage space within the roof area completes the lifestyle
- Plans approved to create another room within the roof space
All-up, an amazing property to own and amazing property to invest and hold, a rarity at best, and all the hard work with no expense spared has been completed to the finest of precision not only in what you can see, but also in what you can't see.
This is a property you will be proud to call home.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969