A rare tightly held strata block consisting of 6 apartments to be sold in one line - deceased estate
Owned by the same family for over four decades this property offers a range of diverse wealth creation opportunities.
- Comprises 4 x 2 B/R and 2 x 1B/R fully self-contained apartments ALL above the ground floor.
- Included are 3 x Lock up garages, 1 x Car space, 4 x balconies and 4 x separate laundry/store rooms.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas as well as solid timber floorboards throughout.
- Projected Gross Annual Return of $133,000 to $138,000 in their current condition.
- The best address in the precinct less than 300 metres to the local train station, shops, Light Rail, Bus stop, Marrickville Golf Course, Cooks River and surrounding parklands.
- A Large block of land, ideal long term investment with huge scope for improvement and increased yield.
- Also has huge potential to resell existing apartments individually or increase density and redevelop further (subject to council approval)
- A property with this amount of flexibility hardly ever presents itself to the market, particularly in one of the Inner West's signature suburbs.