Ultra-private top floor living with an abundance of natural sunlight dominates this completely refreshed and renovated apartment.
Quietly perched within this well-kept solid brick building with intercom access and remote gated security to your own lock-up garage with visitor parking, complete with a delightful community garden and veggie patch for the residents to enjoy.
This sizable and redesigned unit displays:
- Open plan living/dining with air-con, leading to a covered private balcony with bright leafy district views
- Modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashback, with plenty of storage, including a large pantry
- Spacious bedroom with custom built-in wardrobe, with ceiling fan and new soft carpeting
- Newly renovated custom designed bathroom with floating vanity, large walk-in shower, complete with linen storage and internal laundry nook
- Secure gated access to underbuilding on-title' lock-up garage and access to common community garden
Set within a peaceful community surrounded by parkland, nearby Marrickville golf course, Cooks River walking and cycle tracks, and within easy distance of Marrickville station and express buses to the city. An ideal first home and investment alike, just moments to the ever-popular cafe strip and the cultural hub of Marrickville.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969