This original freestanding home presents a blank canvas and a real entry point opportunity in this highly sought-after family-friendly pocket of Dulwich Hill / Lewisham.
Set level within a traditional sized "Clear Block" of land, this full brick and double-fronted cottage has been in the same family for many years as like many others within this tightly held residential street of period and architecturally enhanced family homes.
Attractive to entry point house buyers, 'live-in' home renovators investors and home improvement profit 'flippers', the dwelling offers:
- A solid freestanding brick cottage, set on a clear block in a classic residential street
- Wide side driveway, easily to create & accommodate a lock-up garage & parking for 2 vehicles
- Opportunity to increase the rear garden sized by relocating the workshop to the side of the house (STCA) Great access for construction
- Currently 3 bedrooms, with scope to change, keep and extend the property, scope to add an additional second storey (STCA)
- Original and neatly presented gas eat-in kitchen with gardens view, safe for children
- Fully functional neat & original family sized bathroom, with separate shower, new Rheem gas hot water system
- Formal lounge room, separate laundry room, covered area to the workshop and a massive stand up attic/roof space
- Easy stroll to Christian Brothers' High School & Lewisham Public School
Placed on an almost perfectly flat block and located on a peaceful street, this home presents the opportunity to enhance, or build and design your own home just moments from popular schools, shops, express buses to the city and Dulwich Hill Waratah Mills light rail station to the city.
A smart opportunity in the right location, inspect today.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969