"Deceased Estate - Home on glorious 490.4 sqm block"
This modest freestanding home sits on a prime parcel of Hurlstone Park land on the high side of one of the most sought after streets in the precinct. The exciting question is what you do with it ?
- Total land size 490.4 square metres approximately
- Dimensions : 12.19m x 40.23m & Zoned R3 residential
- Ideal north east facing aspect at the back of the block
- The home comprises two bedrooms with separate lounge and dining areas
- Fully renovated bathroom and functional kitchen
- Side driveway to lock up garage on concrete slab with remote control door
- Fantastic established rear garden with numerous native plants
- Perfect site for redevelopment and a fabulous new home
- Alternatively the existing dwelling can be easily improved if you wish
- Great spot for the growing family to enjoy near the River, station & shops
- 550 metre (7 mins) walk to Hurlstone Park Train Station
- 600 metre (7 mins) walk to Cooks River
- 400 metre (6 mins) walk to Ewen Park
Held by the same family for over thirty years, this is your rare chance to get into a very tightly held street for a reasonable price.