FOR SALE - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
House sized stylish family living
Stunning in presentation and huge in size, this massive family sized apartment is one of the biggest in the block, and is certainly one to view for families needing house-sized' interiors and perfectly sized for work-from-home' living.
Completely peaceful, set towards the rear of the building, this upper floor, easy walk-up home has been meticulously renovated though-out with great pride, inside you shall enjoy a seamless and logical floorplan which mirrors a house with smart inclusions thought-out its natural bright interiors, within the knowledge of a well-cared for and solidly built, full brick building of just 17 residents within this side of the building.
Move-in-ready-with-nothing to spend, the apartment showcases:
- Private reception entry into wide naturally lit living spaces, freshly painted throughout with smooth ceilings, new intercom, new led lighting, new wide-slat blinds and low allergy timber flooring.
- 3 full-sized bedrooms, the master being king-size with a triple door built-in wardrobe.
- Bestowing a rare 3rd bedroom is an ideal opportunity for a work-from-home office, and ideal for guests as well as extra rental.
- Over-sized bathroom, with a low-set bathtub, separated shower cube, new toilet and vanity storage, finished with subway tiles and white marble effect flooring and a heated towel rail for warm towels in the morning.
- A large smartly presented kitchen is ideal, with Westinghouse gas cooktop, eye-level oven, double sink, microwave nook, wide worktops, and plenty of storage suiting any home-chefs and entertainers. Complete with separate internal laundry room & food pantry.
- The modern open plan combined living and dining area is calm and enjoyable leading to balcony setting with leafy district outlook, and an opportunity (STSA) to change into bi-fold-doors to enhance this seamless living.
- Access to a shared common courtyard area is just a few steps away, as to is your own on-title' parking all quietly set at the rear of building.
It's an easy stroll to everything, with an array of cafes, restaurants in the Dulwich Hill Village' which is just around the corner, along with Dulwich Hill light Railway at Waratah Mills, and express buses to the city. Stroll to evening dining and enjoy the eclectic entertain delights of Marrickville, whilst parks, and cooks river cycleway, and golf course all awaits you.
Make sure you inspect this huge apartment.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969