Sat 31 Mar
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Thu 5 Apr
5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
Sat 7 Apr
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
SOLD $1,180,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
This beautifully renovated 2 bedroom semi, on 227sqm has successfully sold for $1,180,000.
My team and I will always get you the best price in any market. Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Whisper Quiet, Remodelled Family Living
This completely remodelled double brick house has been carefully crafted blending traditional Federation charm with a contemporary edge for today's modern living. Upgraded inclusions from brand new double vacuumed glassed windows providing silence and complete insulation to a reworked naturally bright floorplan, all await you, ready to be enjoyed in this turn-key ready peaceful family home.
A side driveway extends to an entertainment space, ideal for a veggie patch & then leads into a surprisingly large rear covered courtyard.
A rare find is a separate, self-contained freestanding home office, games room, teenager retreat or perhaps guest accommodation with its own bathroom & adjoining lunch area, separately accessed via the side of the house.
This quality family home displays:
- Fabulous country style gas kitchen ideal for the real foodie with raised gas hob, stainless steel oven, fully integrated Miele dishwasher, double ceramic farmhouse sink finished with solid stone worktops & breakfast bar and more soft-close storage than you can wish for
- Family open plan dining cheerfully leads into a separate formal lounge room, nicely linked throughout with solid white-washed timber floors and immaculate high tin-pressed ceilings, a pure home comfort
- Two large king-sized bedrooms displaying new casement windows that traditionally match the polished timber flooring, pendant lighting & ideally located off the main hall with classic hand press-print' walls
- The main large family bathroom is practical and fun, with bathtub, separate frameless shower, heated towel rails plus continuous instant gas hot water
- Roof cavity with 'high performance energy saving' Earthwool ceiling insulation
- A north-facing covered courtyard garden and generously-sized separate out-house room with the potential to be converted into a self-contained residence is an often wanted and rarely found item
There's more to this home than meets the eye at first glance from streetscape and with the Sunday Organic Markets nearby, coffee shops, local Marrickville village shops, this home is an excellent lifestyle opportunity, being just steps to trendy cafes, local eateries, Henson Park Hotel & newly opened wines bars.
Express bus options to commute to the city are just a short stroll away, so too is Marrickville Rail station and Sydenham Station just a short walk away. Families take note, this home is just a two minute walk to Marrickville Public School (only 300 students) and other public and private schools.
A surprisingly affordable home, drop by.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969