This fantastic apartment in an immaculately presented block is now sold! My team and I bring the City buyers into Dulwich Hill. Thinking of selling, call Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Comfortable, private upper-floor living within one of the best tree lined streets in Dulwich Hill
Naturally bright throughout and privately set upon the upper floor at the leafy rear of this smartly kept, well maintained full brick building, this spacious apartment is neatly presented and captures a private and peaceful garden setting just perfectly. An ideal home and excellent investment in a prime location within walking distance of cafes, parks, schools, and the city bound rail stations.
The floorplan is excellent, and this apartment is ideally located within a few covered-steps to your own, on-title wide brick lock-up garage, deeply set ideal for storage.
This ideal home and solidly built investment set over the garden side of the building displays:
- Comfortable, secure quiet living, with leafy private outlook with an ideal all day' naturally bright aspect with intercom entry
- Spacious open-plan living, dining and entertainment area, logically flows to a covered balcony to enjoy
- Two comfortable sized bedrooms freshly presented with large floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-ins
- A huge classic eat-in kitchen is neatly presented with servery and ever so easily updated if desired, leads into a hidden full sized built-in laundry / storage room
- A refreshed white bathroom with separate shower cube and bathtub, updated vanity storage and internal Rheem hot water system
- A deep and wide full sized garage is just a few covered steps away ideally located from the back door of the property
With no passing traffic and set away from the buildings driveway, this upper floor homes location is second to none.
All within an easy stroll to Dulwich Hill shopping village with an array of cafes, trendy eateries, wine bars and speciality shops, whilst within a easy walk to the Dulwich Hill light rail station at Waratah Mills & main rail at Lewisham Train Station, or commute to the city via express buses.
You can't beat this apartment's location, enquire today.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969