Sat 12 May
3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Hidden Contemporary Living with Level Courtyard & Rear Lane Access
Immaculate and completely renovated throughout, this nothing to spend, move in ready, full brick terrace house captures smart minimalist living with light and fresh open plan interiors, whilst cleverly retaining its classic period charm, to create a practical and ultra-low maintenance home with the added luxury of having an abundance of level space to invite family and friends over to entertain.
An ideal northern aspect and a surprisingly huge rear yard that is not only private but extends all the way back to Belmore Street providing wide rear lane access to the property and provides plenty of parking that you may never need to use your own!! There is also plenty of opportunity here to create a separate accommodation, perhaps a granny flat, teenager retreat or creative work space (STCA).
Unassuming from its quiet tree lined streetscape of classic houses, this happy and naturally comfortable home displays:
- Naturally bright and totally private flowing interiors throughout, with a practical floor plan easily added to if required: Build Up, Extend out (STCA)
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms: high ceilings, built-ins, reverse air conditioning & sound proofed double-window glazing
- Separate lounge room with vaulted plant & herb atrium; timber flooring throughout ensuring a dust free environment
- Revamped bathroom: slate flooring, tiled floor to ceiling, frameless adjustable shower with freestanding deep-set bathtub
- Massive open designed dining and entertaining area, logically located with study nook
- A newly custom fitted gourmet kitchen is a delight for any home chef: solid stone benchtops, recessed handles, flat-sealed stainless sink, dishwasher, Electrolux tinted glass and steel oven & hob, fully vented extractor plus an abundance of storage
*Families take note: In the catchment area for Tempe Public Primary School & moments to Tempe High School with Selective Program
A level child friendly paved yard is a relaxing place to be, sit outside with friends and enjoy and all this so conveniently close to Tillman Park, early learning centre, playgrounds and trendy cafes and it's a simple stroll to Sydenham train station, CBD buses, village shops and restaurants.
A leafy pocket of Tempe to call home.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969