This beautiful one bedroom with no parking sold for full asking price which is a new record for the building. Many investors missed out so if your thinking of selling call me and my team on 0418 863 969. Richard Perry
'Revolution' Quiet Designer Living, In the Heartbeat of Marrickville (Entry via Byrnes Street)
Entering from Byrnes Street and holding a quiet upper location, this stunning open plan apartment captures an abundance of natural light throughout its free flowing and generous interiors with a true northern aspect. The building's striking design adds urban minimalist living and has become an icon building in the hub of Marrickville's vibrant caf society.
With easy lift access and attractive wide stone-tiled covered walkway and internal landscaped gardens, the property displays:
- Generously proportioned open plan living, dining and entertaining spaces leading to a large polished concrete and covered terrace with hardwood capping and tiled flooring, ideal to entertain friends dropping by
- Designer open-plan kitchen finished with solid stone benchtops, Harn soft-close drawers, glass splash backs, edged handles, under counter dual sink, finished with Smeg stainless steel appliances including a gas hob and under bench oven
- A neat alcove study nook is an essential extra and so too is a smartly concealed internal laundry room complete with wash-tub and plenty of storage for linen
- A fabulous main bathroom with a spacious adjustable shower fitted with frameless glass, plenty of storage in a mirrored oversized wall cabinet with storage recess positioned above a white designer basin, fully finished with floor to ceiling tilling
- Ideally located within this fantastic floorplan is a master sized bedroom with raised privacy window, complete with soft carpeting , soft LED downlights and a double easy glide mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Quiet Intercom Entry via Byrnes Street / Dog & Cat Pet Friendly by strata application
Join the Revolution, a cutting-edge apartment complex conveniently positioned at the doorstep of the thriving Marrickville shopping village, vibrant caf & restaurant scene and footsteps from Marrickville railway station.
Have everything you need at your fingertips, yet set peacefully above it all in the hub of the Marrickville.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969