An ideal first home, A smart Investment within a stroll to everything!
Just footsteps into the hub of Marrickvilles main cafe scene and diverse array of eateries, this neatly presented two bedroom apartment with parking is ideally located quietly and with private aspect within this solid double brick, well cared for low rise complex.
An ideal investment in a low maintenance building and smart first home makes this apartment an easy entry into the property market with the added convenience of the newly upgraded Marrickville rail station a simple stroll away.
Naturally bright throughout its interiors, the home offers:
- Polished timber floors throughout the open plan living and dining area; Concealed internal laundry
- Two generously sized carpeted bedrooms both with built-in robes, the master being of king-size with leafy outlook
- A neatly presented bathroom, with pedestal basin, combination shower and bathtub with own internal hot water system
- Open plan kitchen area with gas cooking with scope to expand overhead custom storage and fit a breakfast bar
- Highly prized on-title car space situated at rear of block is a must have in this ever popular trendy hub of the village
Positioned in an excellent lifestyle location the apartment is close to all village shopping including Woolworths, an array of coffee shops and restaurants to choose from, whilst just moments to the Marrickville golf course, playgrounds & Steel Park Leisure Centre with cycleways plus a vast range of city bound buses and Marrickville rail to get you were you need to go
A smart opportunity to get onto the local Inner West property ladder.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969