SOLD $1,195,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
This amazing art-deco strata apartment was sold for the record price of $1,195,000. Two lovely families just missed out so if you have an art-deco strata apartment being a 2 or 3 bedroom in the area, we have qualified buyers from $1,000,000 - $1,300,000 is this exclusive category.
0418 863 969
Ground floor Art Deco home, Level private living with unmatched Luxury finishes
"WATTLEHILL" circa 1920
An ideal choice for the older downsizer with virtually no step' living, as well as family suitable being on a child friendly level floorplan, this freestanding luxurious Art Deco home impeccably encapsulates total elegance, with a classic twist of modern charm incorporating natural light filled interiors throughout this wonderful classic residence.
Extremely private and secure, this ground floor apartment with a house type feel is an ideal property for those trading from a large house in need of the nothing to spend, lock-up and leave lifestyle, with no maintenance in a completely revamped building of just two.
Enter via a manicured garden pathway to a majestic reception room, highlighting a solid Art-Deco double brick facade, with no adjoining walls ensuring a comfortable and peaceful lifestyle, all set within a village type atmosphere and yet just steps to the local cafes, shops, parks, light-rail and Hurlstone Park railway station with plans already in place to be completely modernised, this is an ideal home for the everyday short commute into the city.
Pretty as a postcard, and with total attention of detail, this fine residence displays:
- A finely tiled reception hall naturally flows with solid timber floors into a vast open-plan living and entertaining area, complete with grandmaster remote control' gas fireplace, Fujitsu Invertor A/C, LED down-lighting, classic lead light & sash windows and high Art Deco ceilings all freshly finished in natural off-white warm tones with contrasting ornate fret-work
- The gourmet state of the art gas kitchen with stainless steel 5 burner & wok cooktop, eye level oven, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, solid Caesarstone 40mm worktops with mitred draining, under-counter dual sink, snake mixer tap, island bench & breakfast bar with an abundance of soft-close storage to please the most fastidious home chef & entertainer
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms all with separately zoned air conditioning, high classic ceilings and private aspect, louvered plantation shutters, with the oversized master bedroom tucked away in the opposite wing of the property with large built-in wardrobe, complete with a private ensuite
- A privacy wall separates the open living areas from the sleeping quarters, with a centrally placed full-sized custom designed bathroom complete with combination frameless shower & freestanding bathtub, stand-alone vanity, European tap & metalware, finished in floor-to-ceiling cultured stone tiles
- The rear of the property is a playful retreat, complete with a retractable covered outdoor dining area and in ground ultralow maintenance auto filtration swimming pool, spa and lighting all powered by solar
- A rear dedicated laundry and storage room is a must have, whilst a rare inclusion for any Art-Deco property is a full brick garage opened by remote control with side entry door from inside of the property's rear yard with extra storage space within the garage roof area completes the lifestyle setting
A rare property to own and live-in, a rare investment to downsize to in your later years and a truly wonderful alternative for the family house buyer, who has no time for maintenance, as living here everything has been ticked, not only on this apartment, the whole building has nothing to spend, all the hard work with no expense spared has been completed to the finest of precision.
You will never find another property as finely renovated with such precision to detail as this, a true Art-Deco rarity.
A property you will be proud to call home and a delight to come home to every single day.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969