Sat 28 Apr
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
SOLD - BLOCK RECORD - $61,000 over reserve - Richard Perry 0418 863 969
This unrenovated property sold for the highest price within the block, renovated, unrenovated or otherwise !
As well as the advertised opening times, my team conducted 21 private appointments so potential buyers could work out if they were going to spend $25,000 or up to $40,000 to bring the property up to a livable condition. Thinking of selling? My team and I will always get you the best price in any market.
Deceased Estate Under Instructions To Be Sold'
Just metres from the cosmopolitan hub of Marrickville'
Completely original and located in one of the most sought after areas of Marrickville, within a stroll to village shopping, cafes, trendy eateries and Marrickville railway station, this is an opportunity which rarely comes to market and often passed down to other members of the family.
Offering unparalleled convenience in location and ideally set away from street scape towards the back of this low maintenance and well-kept building, this mid floor home presented clean & original, in just a three storey complex is ripe for a renovation and easily transformed with very little cost as most of the renovation is visual. This represents an ideal first renovation project for a novice to start to build wealth and an easy fit into any investor's property portfolio.
Within this tightly held complex, with an entry of just 6, this home offers:
- Quiet & secure living with naturally bright interiors throughout within a full brick, well cared for and updated building
- Spacious well-proportioned kitchen & dining area to easily fit a standard low cost or designer kitchen with space for plenty of custom storage, breakfast bar. Gain even extra room by reconfiguring the floorplan and integrate the internal laundry room (STSP)
- Bright, private and spacious open-plan living and entertainment area leading to a covered balcony
- Two large double size bedrooms with plenty of space to fit built in mirrored wardrobes
- Neatly original bathroom with separate shower and bathtub only needing a lick of paint, saving any home renovator the main cost of any renovation. (Includes a newly installed Rheem' hot water system)
- Rear lane easy access via Frede Lane' to your own on-title' parking with a gated pathway into the complex
Bring your paintbrush and your phone! This renovation is just comparing prices to fit a standard kitchen and new floor coverings, the rest, you paint!
First home buyers, first time investors and novice renovators this is the perfect stepping stone into the highly sought after Inner West property market, in one of the most wanted lifestyle locations & in a great block position, don't let this opportunity slip by!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969